To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Practice parameter for the diagnosis and management of primary immunodeficiency.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2015; 136 (e1-78): 1186-1205
- International consensus document (ICON): common variable immunodeficiency disorders.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2016; 4: 38-59
- Long-term follow-up and outcome of a large cohort of patients with common variable immunodeficiency.J Clin Immunol. 2007; 27: 308-316
- Update in understanding common variable immunodeficiency disorders (CVIDs) and the management of patients with these conditions.Br J Haematol. 2009; 145: 709-727
- Chronically activated T-cells retain their inflammatory properties in common variable immunodeficiency.J Clin Immunol. 2021; 41: 1621-1632
- The TH1 phenotype of follicular helper T cells indicates an IFN-gamma-associated immune dysregulation in patients with CD21low common variable immunodeficiency.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2018; 141: 730-740
- Clinical practice guideline (update): adult sinusitis.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2015; 152: S1-S39
- International consensus statement on allergy and rhinology: rhinosinusitis 2021.Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2021; 11: 213-739
- Clinical picture and treatment of 2212 patients with common variable immunodeficiency.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014; 134: 116-126
- The German national registry for primary immunodeficiencies (PID).Clin Exp Immunol. 2013; 173: 372-380
- Selective IgA deficiency: clinical and laboratory features of 118 children in Turkey.J Clin Immunol. 2012; 32: 961-966
- Clinical and immunologic characteristics of healthy children with subnormal serum concentrations of IgG2.Pediatr Res. 1990; 27: 16-21
- Impaired pneumococcal antibody response in bronchiectasis of unknown aetiology.Eur Respir J. 2005; 25: 482-489
- Clinical symptoms in adults with selective IgA deficiency: a case-control study.J Clin Immunol. 2013; 33: 742-747
- Immunoglobulin G subclass deficiencies in adult patients with chronic airway diseases.J Korean Med Sci. 2016; 31: 1560-1565
- Medical and surgical treatment outcomes in patients with chronic rhinosinusitis and immunodeficiency: a systematic review.Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2021; 11: 162-173
- Immunodeficiency in chronic sinusitis: recognition and treatment.Am J Rhinol Allergy. 2015; 29: 115-118
- Immunoglobulin replacement therapy reduces chronic rhinosinusitis in patients with antibody deficiency.Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2017; 7: 30-36
- Clinical characteristics of adults with chronic rhinosinusitis and specific antibody deficiency.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2015; 3: 236-242
- Health-care utilization for sinusitis after pneumococcal vaccination in patients with low antibody titers.Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1002/alr.22954
- Bacteria and viruses in maxillary sinuses of patients with primary hypogammaglobulinemia.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007; 133: 597-602
- European position paper on rhinosinusitis and nasal polyps 2020.Rhinology. 2020; 58: 1-464
- Penetration of administered IgG into the maxillary sinus and long-term clinical effects of intravenous immunoglobulin replacement therapy on sinusitis in primary hypogammaglobulinaemia.Acta Otolaryngol. 1991; 111: 550-555
- Outcome of immunoglobulin replacement therapy in children with rhinosinusitis.Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1002/alr.22921
- Outcome of immunoglobulin replacement therapy in adults with rhinosinusitis.Laryngoscope. 2022; 132: 732-736
- Management of non-invasive rhinosinusitis in the immunosuppressed patient population.Laryngoscope. 2015; 125: 1767-1771
- Endoscopic sinus surgery in patients infected with HIV.Laryngoscope. 2000; 110: 1613-1616
- Outcomes of sinus surgery in ambulatory patients with immune dysfunction.Am J Rhinol Allergy. 2010; 24: 230-233
- Outcome assessment of endoscopic sinus surgery.J R Soc Med. 1994; 87: 70-72
- Revision endoscopic sinus surgery rates by chronic rhinosinusitis subtype.Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2018; 8: 1047-1051
- Sinonasal disease and olfactory impairment in HIV disease: endoscopic sinus surgery and outcome measures.Laryngoscope. 2000; 110: 1707-1710
- The role of endoscopic sinus surgery in patients with acquired immune deficiency syndrome.Am J Otolaryngol. 1998; 19: 351-356
Published online: October 17, 2022
No financial disclosure or conflict of interest to report.
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.