Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America
- Bridging gaps in multidisciplinary head and neck cancer care: nursing coordination and case management.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2007; 69: S88-S91
- Multidisciplinary treatment of head and neck cancer.Semin Plast Surg. 2010; 34: 331-333
- United Kingdom National Health Service, cancer services collaborative “Improvement Partnership”, redesign of cancer services: a national approach.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2004; 30: 1-86
- Multidisciplinary clinical approach to the management of head and neck cancer.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2012; 269: 2451-2454
- Analysis of clinical decision-making in a multi-disciplinary cancer teams.Ann Oncol. 2006; 17: 457-460
- Multidisciplinary clinic care improves adherence to best practice in head and neck cancer.Am J Otolaryngol. 2013; 34: 57-60
- The multidisciplinary meeting: an indispensable aid to communication between different specialties.Eur J Cancer. 2006; 42: 2459-2462
- Team decision making by cancer care multidisciplinary teams: a systematic review.Ann Surg Oncol. 2011; 18: 2116-2125
- The care of the head and neck cancer patient is a team sport.JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 139: 337-339
- Impact of tumor board recommendations on treatment outcome for locally advanced head and neck cancer.Oncology. 2008; 75: 186-191
- Beyond doughnuts: tumor board recommendations influence patient care.J Cancer Educ. 2002; 17: 97-100
- Improving quality of head and neck cancer care.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007; 133: 188-192
- Toward comprehensive multidisciplinary care of head and neck cancer patients: quality of life versus survival.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012; 147: 404-406
- Improving access and timeliness of care for veterans with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: a multidisciplinary team's approach.Laryngoscope. 2016; 126: 627-631
- Association between multidisciplinary team care approach and survival rates in patients with oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma.Head Neck. 2016; 38: E1544-E1553
- Importance of the treatment package time in surgery and postoperative radiation therapy for squamous carcinoma of the head and neck.Head Neck. 2002; 24: 115-126
- Professional patient navigation in head and neck cancer.Semin Oncol Nurs. 2009; 25: 212-221
- Guideline familiarity predicts variation in self-reported use of routine surveillance PET/CT by physicians who treat head and neck cancer.J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2015; 13: 69-77
- Improving patient outcomes through multidisciplinary treatment planning conference.Head Neck. 2016; 38: E1820-E1825
- Hospital volume is associated with survival but not multimodality therapy in Medicare patients with advanced head and neck cancer.Cancer. 2013; 119: 1845-1852
- Oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma in the veteran population: association with traditional carcinogen exposure and poor clinical outcomes.Head Neck. 2015; 37: 1246-1253
- Cancer moonshot stalls on launch pad.JAMA. 2016; 316: 1035
Disclosure Statement: There are no conflicts of interests for any of the authors relative to the production of this article.