To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Prevalence of hypercalcemia in normal and hospitalized populations.Dan Med Bull. 1998; 45: 436-439
- Hormonal control of calcium homeostasis.Clin Chem. 1999; 45: 1347-1352
- Calcium-ion-sensing cell-surface receptors.N Engl J Med. 1995; 333: 234-240
- The hypercalciuric or benign variant of familial hypercalcemia: clinical and biochemical features of in fifteen kindreds.Medicine. 1981; 60: 397-412
- Parathyroid hormone-related protein: elevated levels in both humoral hypercalcemia of malignancy and hypercalcemia complicating metastatic breast cancer.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1991; 73: 1309-1315
- Development of a sensitive two-site immunoradiometric assay for parathyroid hormone-related peptide: evidence for elevated levels in plasma from patients with adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma and B-cell lymphoma.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1994; 79: 1322-1327
- Role of interleukin 6 in uncoupling of bone in vivo in a human squamous carcinoma co-producing PTHrp and interleukin 6.J Bone Miner Res. 1998; 13: 664-672
- Hypercalcemia associated with increased serum calcitriol levels in three patients with lymphoma.Ann Intern Med. 1984; 100: 1-7
- Elevations in circulating 1,25(OH)2D in three patients with lymphoma-associated hypercalcemia.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1985; 60: 29-33
- Vitamin D metabolite mediated hypercalcemia and hypercalciuria in patients with AIDS and non-AIDS-associated lymphoma.Blood. 1989; 73: 235-239
- Calcitriol: the major humoral mediator of hypercalcemia in Hodgkin's disease and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas.Blood. 1993; 82: 1383-1394
- Hypercalcemia in hematologic malignancies and in solid tumors associated with extensive localized bone destruction.in: Favus M.J. Primer on metabolic bone diseases and disorders of mineral metabolism. 4th edition. Lippencott Williams and Wilkins, Philadelphia1999: 183-187
- The humoral hypercalcemia of benignancy. A newly appreciated syndrome.Am J Clin Pathol. 1996; 105: 487-492
- Ionized and total serum calcium and parathyroid hormone in hyperparathyroidism.Ann Intern Med. 1976; 84: 668-671
- Hypercalcemia in pheochromocytoma: evidence for a novel mechanism.Ann Intern Med. 1985; 102: 776-779
- Production and secretion of parathyroid hormone-related protein in pheochromocytoma: participation of an α-adrenergic mechanism.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1993; 76: 757-762
- Isolation and structural identification of 1,25-dihyroxyvitamin D3 produced by cultured alveolar macrophages in sarcoidosis.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1985; 60: 960-966
- Hypercalcemia associated with Wegener's granulomatosis and hyperparathyroidism: etiology and management.Am J Nephrol. 1993; 13: 275-277
- Chronic beryllium disease: long-term follow-up of sixty cases and selective review of the literature.Am J Med. 1969; 46: 545-561
- Hypercalcemia in coccidioidomycosis.Am J Med. 1983; 74: 721-724
- Molecular genetics of hyperparathyroidism disease.Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens. 1996; 5: 336-341
© 2010 Published by Elsevier Inc.